Monday, May 05, 2008

Librarian Idol

On Friday night I headed down to the Butterfly Club in South Melbourne to see Andrew Finegan in his show Librarian Idol. I meet the rest of the gang first for dinner at the Groove Train, then we headed into the club for a cocktail before the show. Let me just say - the inside of the club was a little eccentric (trust me - you have to go there to know what I am talking about) .

Anyway - Andrew was great. He had us in tears with laughter (though mind you I was laughing quite hard at Jill's laugh). Naturally there were lots of library jokes, stories of the DDC, public libraries, books, dictionary jokes and Harry Potter. A well rounded show. I never realised Andrew could really sing. He did a great job. Fantastic effort and awesome show! Great work.

No comments: