Friday, December 18, 2009

Health Libraries Inc Dinner

In late Novemeber I headed to Melbourne for the annual HLI Dinner, this time with Michelle. It is great to have another library person up here just to travel up and down that highway with. Plus I was a passenger this time which I love (nice car too!) Anyway, this year Stephen Due of Geelong was awarded the Life Membership and he has done so much for the Health Library Industry since I started that it was most deserving. Again it was also just great to catch up with everyone from the health library world (especially the lovely Laura) (you too Margaret but I saw you not too long ago). I will be back in the loop next year but it was just nice to touch base considering I hadn't seen the majority of them in over a year! Nice food too!!

1 comment:

Laura Foley said...

It was lovely to see you at the dinner too, sweet Gem!