Monday, November 28, 2011

Uni: HRM & Operations Management

Well Uni is done and dusted for another semester. I am now only 3 subjects away from completing my MBA. This semester saw me finish Human Resource Management and Operations Management. I thought the first would be easy but it happened to be the harder of the two. I could grasp concepts easily enough but the lecturer was a REALLY hard marker so you never really knew if you were putting in what you were meant to... Operations Management on the other hand took me way out of my comfort zone. It was all about manufacturing and included maths and formulas (yuck!). However I did learn a lot by studying hard and blitzing the exam (I think!). Am still waiting the results of exams which are due in about 10 days or so but am pretty sure I passed. Also am waiting for next year's timetable to be released. Not sure if I can finish next year or the one after. There is a summer subject starting late January but I just don't know...

No comments: