Thursday, September 13, 2012

I won a book... Part 2

I won another book care of Cathryn Hein's blog.  So very excited that I get another great rural romance to devour. This time it is Zoe's Muster by Barbara Hannay. It arrived a few weeks ago but I am yet to start it. I am saying it for after Uni where I can devour it!  So this time the question was as follows:

All you have to do is reveal your favourite TV cooking program or what you’d most like to grow yourself and you could win!

My answer: What I would most like to grow is some scrumptious summer tropical fruit. Living in a cold and frosty part of Australia means that we are limited by what we can grow. I’d love to be able to have an orchard full of mangos, pineapple, bananas and passionfruit. The taste and smells of these in summer are just divine. At least the fruit shop in town stocks everything :)

So simple hey!




1 comment:

SharonU said...

Well done, Gem!! I'm on the reservations list for that book so you might have to tell me what it's like as I may not get it before you get to read it. I was going to enter the comp but I don't cook and I don't watch cooking shows - oh well!!