Monday, December 30, 2013

2013 Books in review...

Wow! This year was a bumper reading year for me with 82 books. Here's the breakdown:

Fiction: 65
Non-Fiction: 17

Of the fiction 6 were teenage books (finally read a few and loved them) and 22 were my ever so tragically addictive Australian rural romance books. Le sigh - I love them. In fact many of the non-fiction and normal fiction books I read were also about country life. There is just something about it that resonates strongly with me...

I managed to read 10/11 of my bookgroup books - after 5 years 100% still eludes me. Am confident I can pull off 100% next year as I have already read 4/11 (and no I don't re-read).

Best reads were hard to choose this year. I did love many of my Aussie Rural Romances but I'm going to pick Still Alice as my favourite - just brilliant.

Once again the aim for 2014 is 52 books - have a great holiday and may it be filled with many books :)


1 comment:

Steph said...

Well done!