Tuesday, December 23, 2014

2014 Books in review

I had a pretty good reading year but went through reading slumps and occasions where other interests took over. All in all though I finished 54 books so am rather please with that. Here's the breakdown:

Fiction: 43
Non-Fiction: 11





I also found my love for teenage fiction this year and 13 books were devoured (so really 54 is higher than it ought to be). I read 19 books which were related to my ever so tragically addictive Australian rural romance books. Le sigh - I love them.

I managed to read 11/11 of my bookgroup books - after 7 years I finally hit 100%!

Best reads were hard to choose this year. I did love many of my Aussie Rural Romances but I'm going to pick The Rosie Project and The Book Thief as my favs.

Once again the aim for 2015 is 52 books - have a great holiday and may it be filled with many books :)

No comments: