Friday, February 06, 2015

Book: Destinations






Summary: From the moment the Dart system became part of Dublin I dreamed about writing a collection of short stories centred around it. I think this is because I am basically a nosy person and love looking at the backs of people’s houses and wondering what kind of lives they’re living. And whenever passengers get on the train I’m always intrigued as to where they’re going to or coming from and what’s going on in their lives. Not being able to actually ask, I’ve made it all up and the result is Destinations. I’m hoping it’s an idea commuting book because the stories are short enough to be read between a couple of stations but clearly I also hope it will be enjoyed no matter where you are!

What I thought: A good collection of short stories. Enjoyed these over lunch. 

No comments: