Tuesday, December 31, 2019

2019 - Books in Review

In 2019 I had an excellent reading year with 74 books read. Would have to be my best ever.


So a quick breakdown:

Non-fiction - 4 (all about rural stuff)
Teen - 13 (finished Alex Rider and Agent 21 both awesome teen series. And started The Debt - also great)
Rural Romance - 49 (it's all I read)
General Fiction - 8 (a few Grishams/Picoults/Baldaccis and bookclub books)

I did manage a few Bookclub books - but not many...

Incredibly I listened to 42 audiobooks - generally while driving or re-finding my love of jigsaw puzzles.

For Christmas I got a scratchable book poster - 100 to read before you die. Hopefully I can manage 3 in 2020...

So 2020 is here and I will aim again for 52 books - fingers crossed I get there - just so many other competing demands :)

No comments: