Thursday, December 31, 2020

2020 Books in review....

In 2020 I had an excellent reading year with 97 books read. By far and away my best ever. I'm putting it down to COVID which means I was home more and did more jigsaws (84)! So a quick breakdown: Non-fiction - 7 (mainly about rural stuff) Teen - 32 (So many good teen spy series - hooked) Rural Fiction/Romance - 37 (way less than normal) Crime - 14 (so many great Aussies authors - loving them) General Fiction - 7 (a few randoms - bookclub/scratchable poster) I did manage a few Bookclub books - but not many... Incredibly I listened to 62 audiobooks - generally while driving or re-finding my love of jigsaw puzzles. So 2021 is here and I will aim again for 52 books - fingers crossed I get there - just so many other competing demands :)

No comments: