Friday, December 31, 2021

2021 Books in Review

In 2021 I had an excellent reading year with 87 books read. There was more time at home due to COVID so I also managed 54 jigsaws (well down on 2020)!So a quick breakdown: Non-fiction - 6 (mainly about rural stuff) Teen - 25 (So many good teen spy series - hooked. Finished the Conspiracy 365 series which was excellent) Rural Fiction/Romance - 46 (Absolutley loved these again) General Fiction - 10 (a few randoms - bookclub/crime mainly. I listened to 47 audiobooks - generally while driving or re-finding my love of jigsaw puzzles but well down on 2020. So 2022 is here and I will aim again for 52 books - fingers crossed I get there. Before I go my stand out reads.... I LOVED Sanctuary by Judy Nunn - incredible book. And I read the first 3 books in the Matilda Saga by Jackie French - what an incredible series! Happy reading! (Also I think I'm going to switch to Good Reads to record 2022 - might do summary on Facebook)!

No comments: