Friday, December 14, 2007

Book: So many books, so little time


I don't know why but I love reading about books. I mean I have hundreds of books at home that I haven't read yet so why do I read about more books??? Hence my "To read" list keeps getting longer and longer and I think if I was locked up for ten years in my house I still wouldn't get through all the books I have to read! Anyway, I do love reading about books and thinking that I should "try that one" to push myself further. (In fact I have joined a bookgroup starting early next year so I should read some things I have never dreamed of). Anyway, this was a great book as it reminded me that so much of what I read can be related back to certain situations in my life and that books have helped to shape me and the person that I have become.

No comments: