Friday, August 31, 2007

This weekend...

Yeah - 5pm is almost upon me and that means it's the weekend!! And a well deserved one I think.

Not that I am doing a great deal (except another bloody assignment). But I am hoping that there is a special DVD waiting for me in my mailbox when I get home. I never watched Grey's Anatomy when it was on TV, but I borrowed the first series a few weeks ago from the library and devoured it in a weekend!! The second series is three times as long but I am hoping I can watch an episode as a reward for writing a bit of my essay, then maybe another bit of writing, another episode etc.

I also have to run around and do all those things I don't get to do during the week like buying father's day presents, getting photos developed and framed for my mum to take back home to the UK next week, shopping, going to the gym, reading my book, sleeping, eating, cooking, gardening etc. There are only so many hours in each day though - and never enough of them.

No comments: