Friday, June 14, 2013

Graduation Day


On May the 7th I graduated at the University of Ballarat obtaining my MBA (Master of Business Administration). The course consisted of 10 subjects (I had two RPL's) in which I gained a Distinction in every subject. It took over 5 years to complete during which time I had two kids. I wasn't going to go to the graduation but decided I wanted to show my kids what you can achieve if you put your mind to it. Probably should have left Master 2 at home but Master 4 was great. He sat patiently, and when I was walking across the stage I saw him beaming at me and doing a massive wave. It was so sweet. He also loved wearing my cap! Now it's time to rest!

2 comments:

KatieTT said...

That is just brilliant. Congratulations!!

Lisa said...

Congrats again Gemma! Hearing about your son beaming at you gave me a little tear. Well done :-)