Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Conference: Thursday - The Dinner!!

(Me, Jill and Kim - warming up for the dinner)




(Jill, Tania and me - feeling very warm!)

(Kim, Deidre and me)


(Shannon and me - capturing our selves!)

Ok - the night was smashingly good! Jill came to our hotel room (she wasn't attending the conference - just came to dance) and Kim, Jill and I got ready. We headed to the hotel bar for a few warm up drinks before heading off to the Melbourne Aquarium. We started with finger food in the walk through fishes bit. So there were lots of sharks, stingrays etc. Really cool, then upstairs for dinner. It was funny though because they served fish! I didn't think it would be on the menu! But there you go. The band was great - lots of dancing, lots of wine! We even tried to get the security guard dancing (I mean - there was a limited supply of males!) Thanks to everyone for dancing with me - I just loved it. My poor feet were a bit tired the next day though!

No comments: