Friday, January 09, 2009

ALIA stuff

As previously mentioned I was rather sick in my initial stages of pregnancy (pass the bucket please) so I spent most of my time sleeping. This meant that I could no longer commit to many extra curricular ALIA activities so I had to resign from many committees. I said goodbye to:

ALIA Vic LT - I have learnt so much from this group as it was my first foray into ALIA. Just a great bunch of people who I will miss. I was pleased to be able to stop Technotes, the groups newsletter as I think I had run out of steam.

ALIA Vic - this group was so different to the LT group for lots of reasons. I will miss the experience of group members the most and admire many of them for what they have achieved.

ALIA NGAC - I felt bad about pulling out of NGAC as I had just been reappointed for another term (sorry guys). I did however learn so much more about ALIA the Association and how the Board works etc. Good to see "the other side's" view. I won't miss those reports though!

The only thing I kept was NLS4 as we had been working towards this for over 2 years. I will blog more about them later.

No comments: