Friday, January 09, 2009

Books: Mills & Boon

See what I mean...tragic. I had been really sick and the thought of reading a novel tired me out. However I got to a point where I needed something. So I did the unthinkable and read the only two Mills & Boon books in the house! (Thankfully there were no more). You may wonder why I had two in the first place. Well, Falling for Jack is by a local Ballarat author and I heard her speak once so had a copy of one of her books (and boy it was damn good - just what the doctor ordered! A country romance...) . The second I had because it was about a Librarian. The Notorious Groom married a small town librarian, yadda, yadda... But again, just what I needed. Now I don't want to dis those who read Mills & Boon because I really believe they have a place. I think I should try and hunt out some more because my reading habits may become tragic again once bub arrives!

No comments: