Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Book: The Wrong Way Home

(This is a different book cover to the one I read. It's funny isn't it that a book cover can say so much!)

I just finished the book “The wrong way home” by Peter Moore. If you like travel humour then I suggest you give this a go. I picked it up whilst secondhand book shopping a few months back and I will definitely be reading more of his works. He is an Aussie and it follows his journey from London to Sydney without stepping into a plane! Can you imagine? It took him like eight months and yes he did have to catch one tiny little plane but it was still a great read. I think the thing I love most is that he visits so many interesting places that I can never imagine myself venturing to. Just the adventure of it all. That whole – oh I wish I could do that - when nothing is really stopping me except myself!

No comments: