Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Up-to-Date (well sort of!)

OK, so now that brings me up-to-date (well sort of!) I may have finished Uni but I have so many other things I have to do! I have to proof read my husbands last two assignments for the year, I have to do Technotes for the Vic LT Group and help promote the Christmas Party (not sure where it is yet), Write an article for Vic Specials and New Grad News, I have to type up the minutes for ALIA Vic, I have to chase up come contacts for NGAC and prepare a paper for the Board, I have to hunt out some info for NLS4, I have to focus on the Ballarat Library Group for 2008, I have to burn some DVD’s, I have to write some letters then finally I want to do some of the things I enjoy like reading some books, doing some jigsaws, watching some trashy DVD’s from my school days, sleeping lots more, eating lots of yummy food, cooking – well attempting to, exercising, more than I currently do. And the list goes on…

No comments: