Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Facebook

OK - so am in the Library 2.0 phase at the minute and I finally gave in and joined Facebook. Check me out at: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=738709318. Now I am still sort of uncovering things but it is pretty cool so far. Thanks to all my friends who have joined me up as friends - it's like they admitted in public that they know me!! Now I keep thinking of who else might be out there.

OK so it is still pretty new to me. I haven't really figured much of it our yet so bear with me. There are all these things about groups, networks, pokes, gifts etc. Lots to learn!! But I am having fun which is the main thing.

Anyway, can't write for long as I am heading down to Melbourne soon for a talk at the State Library of Victoria - will tell you all about it tomorrow!!

No comments: