Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Second time around...

OK. So I started blogging years ago but never got past the first few months - but thought I give it another try so I deleted all my really old blogs which no one ever read anyway.

This blog aims to follow me through my library career, studies, and work. Plus - my dabbling in new IT things!! I am sort of on the outside and looking in really in regards to all that Library 2.0 stuff. I am familiar with very basic blogs and wikis, plus have an RSS feed set up in Google Reader and have photos on flickr - so I am sort of into stuff!!

I am currently studying my Masters of Applied Science (Library and Information Management) through Charles Sturt University by distance education. I should finish by the end of the year (fingers crossed). I am also fairly involved in other library things through ALIA but more of that later.

Let's just get this first one posted!!

No comments: