Friday, July 13, 2007

This weekend...


(See above for the cake we had to celebrate TOT's 10th anniversary year!!)


It's just about that time again where you plan to go home and relax - but not me. Pretty busy this weekend. Tonight I am off to the movies to see the new Harry Potter movie with Dan, Marcus and Tan. I want to sit next to Marcus becuase he is the only one who has read all the books like me!! It's nice to have "booky" friends who aren't librarians!! He runs Midland Typesetters so prepares all the manuscripts before they become books. He gets to go to lots of fancy publishing parties too!!

Anyway, tomorrow night one of my best mates is having her 30th so I plan to get thoroughly sloshed and stay up to the wee hours of Sunday morning!! Then a girlfriend is coming for lunch on Sunday.

Also, I have to write up the minutes for NGPAG (a New Generation and Policy Advisory group I am on in ALIA). Plus write up Technotes which is the newsletter of the Victorian LT Group I am on. Plus the usual things of clean the house, visit the gym, read more books etc. Then I get to come back to work on Monday and work a little harder as over the next 3 weeks all of the people I work with are taking annual leave at some point!!

I was also thinking about starting some studying but am guessing I won't even look at it! Oh, well - you have to have fun now and again!!



No comments: