Monday, July 16, 2007

Monday mornings

Don't you just hate Monday mornings becasue you wake up and remember all the things you didn't do on the weekend, then you come into work and see all the things you didn't finish off the week before!!

Well most Monday mornings are like this for me. Firstly I wake up and just know that I have another five hours sleep in me! Then I finally drag myself out of bed and think of everything I didn't do. Now don't get me wrong - I put a little efoort in this weekend. I managed to see the new Harry Potter film which was brilliant - but so many things left out compared to the book. Then on Saturday I got up early (like 9:30am) and went to the gym and did a few errands, then came home and had a rest before my friends 30th. So I went to the party and had an awesome time and got totally drunk and taxied in home well after 3:00am. Fell asleep and wished I could stay there forever. However as we drove to the party I had to get up early and go back into town to get the car so Dan could use it for work. Came home and cleaned up (including the dishes - a big clap for me) then my other friend came around and we went out for some much needed KFC. I love deep fried food after a big session!! She dropped me home about 2:00pm and I jumped on the couch and that's where I stayed. Dropped in and out of consciousness for the next few hours until Dan got home. He was knackered too so we decided we needed more junk food and ordered Pizza. About 8:00pm whilst watching a Big Brother Eviction I thought I better do some of those other things I had wanted to do. I managed to type up the minutes for an NGPAG meeting but then felt so tired I just had to go to bed. And that is where I satyed until the alarm went off this morning!!

No comments: