Wednesday, June 01, 2011

Blog Everyday of June

As my blogging is somewhat sporadic I thought I'd attempt the Blog Every Day of June Challenge. The official hashtag for this event is #blogjune

So for those who don't know me a little bit of info...

I live in Ballarat in regional Victoria and work as a medical librarian. I am currently on maternity leave playing mum to 4 month old Luke and my beautiful 2 year old boy Adam. Back to work later in the year though...

I live on about 5 acres just out of town with my hubby, kids and dogs and love the space we have to roam.

In my spare time (yeah right!) I love to sleep, read, cook, scrapbook and make cards. Am actually participating in a make 30 cards challenge also this month!

So what can you expect from me this month.... Book reviews, library/literary event reviews and who knows what else! That's as far as I've thought ahead!

4 comments:

Ghylene said...

you have spare time???:D
Congratulations on new bubs and as a mother of two, I wish you restful nights and productive joyful days.

Penny said...

Please to be including photos of cards! :)

Anonymous said...

Where do you find the time!? Argh!! Looking forward to your blogs Gem!!! :)

Gemma said...

Well Jenelle there is simply no time for housework! LOL