Thursday, June 16, 2011

My Other Personal Learning Network...



My other big Personal Learning Network (PLN) is my Mother's Group. These women are both amazing and fabulous and have gotten me through the first 2 years of motherhood with plenty of advice but most importantly warmth, love, friendship and lots of laughs. Each are amazing in their own way and the love and support has been invaluable.

The above photo is at Jo's parents farm. We all headed down for the day so the kids could feed the pigs, potty calves, chickens etc. Followed by a sausage sizzle for lunch and naps on the way home.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mother's groups are the best- my mum's group kept me sane during my eldest's first 12 months. Apart from whom I knew through my husband's work, these girls were the only people I really knew in Ballarat.

Anonymous said...

I have such lovely memories of playgroup and am still friends with many of the women I met there - nearly 10 years after my youngest went to school. We were each other's families through so many years and shared many happy (and some very sad) times. I wouldn't swap that time in my life for anything.

We need our girlfriends. PLN FTW!!