Thursday, June 23, 2011

Kid 2 - Luke



My gorgeous baby boy is almost 5 months old now! Boy time goes fast! He is such a good little bubba. He dropped the night feed at about 13 weeks but still needs to be settled once in the night. So waiting the day he drops this! But he is starting to get to that good age now. He babbles away to himself, loves his play gym and loves his big brother even more. His eyes follow Adam around the room constantly! He can roll from his tummy to his back and is almost there on his back to front... He has such a cheeky little smile. You go into his room once he wakes and there he is smiling and giggling up at you from his cot. Enough to melt my heart. Love you Lukey xoxoxo

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How lovely - made me remember my two at the same age. Those morning smiles may your day light up :)

16feathers said...

I think you need to add this gorgeous boy to the 16feathers wall please xx