Tuesday, June 07, 2011

Cardmaking challenge, Week 1

This month I am a glutton for punishment. I am taking part in a "Make a card everyday of June" challenge too, care of Scrap Everything. Each week we are given a brief on what to make - the rest is only limited by your imagination. For instance, this week was:

June 1 – Make a square shaped card for a male




June 2 – Make a sympathy card




June 3 – Make a card using the colours blue and brown




June 4 – Make a card using at least 3 different ribbons




June 5 – Make a card using die cuts




June 6 – Make a card using flowers




June 7 – Make a card using the colours red, black and white




All in all I'm pretty happy with how most of them turned out. I'm still just a newbie to cardmaking so I look at others work and think WOW, AMAZING. But in reality, who cares! I'm loving participating and that's the main thing! More cards in a week!

3 comments:

katiedavis said...

I love the dream one!

Penny said...

they are neat :)

16feathers said...

Good luck Gem , so far just fabulous! P.S Found you eventually!