Sunday, June 26, 2011

Looking ahead to July...

Stealing Retrokatz post and looking ahead to the future. In July I want to...

UNI - Make a start on my Uni reading for HR. I am organised and contacted lecturer early so I know what I have to read. I even ordered the book through work. I unwrapped it today - now I just have to start reading...

Tax time - Get organised and do return in July!

My birthday - Enjoy celebrations. Dinner with hubby, Daylesford retreat...

Movies - Off to see Harry Potter in Gold Class. Bought my tickets weeks ago. Have never been so really looking forward to it!

Read more - Haven't finished a book in over three weeks! Gotta get back in the zone!

Continue blogging - just because June is almost over it doesn't mean I have to stop blogging!

Scrapbooking - start new scrapbook challenge (a double page per week) and also take part in the Week in the Life challenge. Make more cards and sell some.

Family - Spend quality one on one time with both the kids and hubby.

Sleep more - Is that really possible with two small kids??

No comments: