Saturday, June 30, 2012

Blogging June, the Final Day

Wow - June 30 is here (finally) and I am pleased to say that I managed to blog 30 times again. A bit different to last year where I actually managed to do it everyday as opposed to this year where it has been done in chunks. I suppose this can mainly be put done to work (new job - very busy) and kids (who have been sick and demand lots of attention). Anyway, I hope that you may have learned a little bit about me, in particular the books I read and the cards I make. Plus some sporadic library and family stuff inbetween.

This year I'm very much behind with reading other people's post.  I am yet to read anything written past mid June but hopefully that'll change this week. Once again it comes down to work and family commitments which leave me very time poor.  But rest assured I have enjoined all that has been written and am looking forward to reading more.

So my blog will continue with my crafting and reading habits but they will be dwindling in the next 6 months as I am back to Uni soon aftert having this first semester off.  Sigh. So much to do and not enough time!

No comments: