Friday, June 01, 2012

Blogging June

OK, so it's that time of the year again. June. Last year I managed 30 posts in the 30 days. But life was very different then. I was home on maternity leave. However, I'm still going to give it a try this year and we'll just see how we go.  So a little about me...

My name is Gemma. Professionally I'm a medical librarian. I work as the Library Manager at Ballarat Health Services. I have worked here for just on 10 years but became the Manager only a few short months ago. I love my job and the people I work with and am very excited about the direction we are heading.

Personally speaking, I live on 5 acres on the outskirts of Ballarat. I am married to the most wonderful man and together we have two small children. Adam just turned 3 and is a cheeky and fun loving little man. Luke was 16 months the other day. The highlight at this age is that he has just started walking and that he comes out with new words everyday.

So I'm looking forward to sharing this June blogging journey with you all. What can you expect? You can expect to see my book reviews, the card marking or scrapbooking projects I've been working on, a little bit about my family, a little bit about my life, and a little bit about my job. Or really who knows, you'll have to check back to find out!

No comments: