Friday, June 29, 2012

Book: Love Rules



Summary: Is love ever enough? Thea - sensible and cautious - has always believed in old-fashioned romance. Her best friend Alice is more of a 'fun first, think later' kind of girl. But just recently they've both been behaving out of character. When Thea Luckmore falls head over heels for a man she meets on Primrose Hill and Alice Heggarty marries her best friend Mark, both women are blissfully happy - for a while. But it's not long before Alice admits to herself she likes the thrill of the chase more than the easy pace of married life. And then Thea makes a shocking discovery - one which forces her to rewrite her rules for everlasting love!

What I thought: Another new author that I loved! This was actually rather raunchy in places (which was ok!). Plus I so did not pick the second half of the story or how it would all pan out. A really good book and am definitely adding her to my chick lit pile more often!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Freya North is one of my fave authors. I have been following her since her first novel Sally back in the mid 1990s and I own every one of her books. Her latest Rumours has just been released and I'm waiting to get my hands on a copy.

Anonymous said...

Freya North is one of my fave authors. I have been following her since her first book "Sally" in the mid 1990s and I own every book she has written. She is just released her latest "Rumours" which I can't wait to get a hold of.