Friday, June 08, 2012

Crafting...


One thing I LOVE to do is craft. By this I mean scrapbooking and cardmaking. Problem is that with two small kids I rarely find the time. There is no way known I can do anything during the day while they are awake. And these days, by the time they are in bed I am too exhausted to do anything. So generally I slump on the couch or read...

However, one a month I go to a Stampin Up Stamp Club (which is tonight) and once a month I head to my friends for a Kaszazz Workshop (either cards or double page as above). I love these nights out as it gives me a chance to chat and relax and do something that I enjoy. I just wish I had more hours in the day (or energy) to inguldge in this hobby more often...

Another thing I have done recently with a great bunch of girls (including @shewgirl and @fionawb) is to organise a "card swap". Basically 20 of us from 5 states all made 20 of the same card. They have been posted to me (still waiting for one) and when I get them all I will split them up. That way you make one design (20 times) but get 20 different cards back in return. I'll take photos and add them over the coming weeks.

No comments: