Friday, June 29, 2012

Card Challenge

My friends is running a card making challenge every month (see my entries below). Basically the gist behind it is that you pay $5 and she sends you a pack with envelope, cardstock and other bits (ribbon, bling, paper, button etc.). Then you have until the end of the month to design a card using only the materials you have been supplied with. So far I have created the 4 below. I'm really loving seeing other people's cards and what they come up with using the same materials (some are so inventive!). If you are deemed the winner for the month you get a gift voucher to spend with Kaszazz and free entry into next month's challenge. My efforts have so far got me absolutely nowhere but I am still loving it! I actually like all my cards below except the Mother's Day one.  If you are interested in joing contact Lisa at cougala@hotmail.com





1 comment:

Lisa M said...

I love ALL your cards! And you have come very close a couple of times! In fact I think you were pipped at the post with the first one cos a couch could be recognised in someone else's photo, lol. Thanks for the plug!