Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Good reading magazine

The reason I read the "Knockabout Girl" was because it was reviewed in Good Reading Magazine. When I was at the Alice Pung talk at the Daylesford Library I got to browse while we were waiting for everyone to arrive etc. And, I came across Good Reading. I borrowed a couple thinking, oh yeah - I'll have a flick through, and boy was I surprised. It is a great mag and I plan to borrow it every month now (am currently working through the back issues). I just love reading about all the books I will never get to read!! There are so many great stories out there. My "to read" list is now constantly growing thanks to this great mag. Check it out at: http://www.goodreadingmagazine.com.au/. Now I have to get back onto the classics. I have been promising myself for years to read one per year so that by the time I am 50 I can say, oh yeah - I've read that!! Maybe I'll start one after uni (wishful thinking!!)

No comments: