Wednesday, September 26, 2007

More meetings

Boy have I been busy. Last week I headed to Melbourne on Tuesday night for an ALIA Vic meeting. It was held at Blake Dawson Waldron and boy do they have a great view!! I took the minutes (which I only managed to type up last night while watching All Saints). Planning is currently underway for the annual Christmas Party so stayed tuned for more info!

On the Wednesday I again headed into the city (but I stayed in Melbourne - for 5 days actually!). The local Libraries Australia User Group had a training day on using the Document Store function within LADD. The session was OK. I learnt what I needed to. Not sure we will use the function though as there are so many steps involved (all confusing - especially when we barely use LADD as it is). But anyway, it was great to catch up with some fellow ILL Officers from health and academic libraries. I had lunch with Margaret from Box Hill Hospital and we caught the train back out with Margaret going to work and me starting my 4 days of no work and relaxation mode!!

No comments: