Monday, September 10, 2007

Next assignment down

I have just finished my next assignment for INF513: Research Methods in Information Studies. Because I had a big weekend - BBQ Friday night, Melbourne all day Saturday and Saturday night - and cause I was still hungover on Sunday, I had to stay up until 1am this morning trying to finish it. Anyway, it's done! All I have to do now is read through it and make changes. You know when you get to that point where you don't really care if it's any good you just want it to be over and done with? Well I am at that point. I am contemplating whether to bother reading it or just submit it (it is due today btw). Anyway, at least I can have a bit of a breather now. Only 2 more assignments left until I finish my Masters (fingers crossed) and the first one isn't due until late October. Yippee!!

No comments: