Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Rex Libris

On the Friday I headed into Prahan to visit Alternate Worlds. How cool is this shop! Especially if you are into comics! Anyway, I went with the intention of ordering all the copies of Rex Libris and to my amazement they had them all there! I was so stoked. I bought all 8 issues for about $50. Issue 9 is yet to arrive but they do mail order so I am thinking of setting up an account. It was really cool though because I thought that I would have to order in from overseas and that then it would cost a fortune, but no - all copies were there and they were cheap! So if you have thought about getting copies (and you live in Melbourne) I recommend a visit to Alternate Worlds. I have hardly started reading them though as I am savouring every word (and I really have to do homework!).

1 comment:

Ross said...

Apparently a Rex Libris movie is in the works.